Tuesday 23 August 2011

Welcome to my blog site

Hi Everyone,

At last my blog site is Up and Running! 

After a lovely summer training around family and friends I am now back in the heat of Dubai.  Training is going really well in preparation for the ITU World Championships in China on 10th September.  I have been training with friends Roy and Stuey in a High altitude suite in The Quay Health Club, Jumeriah which is amazing.  We are having a heart rate test on the treadmill later to check our progress.  Thankfully a nice aerobic running in comparison to the hard VO2 max tests I did before the summer.  Not sure my body is up for one of them today!  Looking forward to seeing the results.  Not missing the training outside - still pretty humid and hot out there....

Janey xx

1 comment:

  1. Love it Janey! Keep up the good work - China all the way!!
    - Team UPANDRUNNING

    ReplyDelete

Racing Pictures

Racing Pictures